Green Talent B.V., headquartered at Prins Reinierstraat 18a 4651 RZ STEENBERGEN Nederland (NL), is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.greentalent.nl, www.greentalent.pl, www.greentalent.ro, www.greentalent.en
Prins Reinierstraat 18a 4651 RZ STEENBERGEN Nederland (NL)
+31 167 745022
S. Kooij is the data protection officer of Green Talent B.V., available at email@example.com.
Personal data we process
Green Talent B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or you have provided them to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- first name and last name
- date of birth
- place of birth
- address data
- telephone number
- e-mail adress
- other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this site, in correspondence and over the phone
- bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Green Talent B.V. processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data concerning you:
- data of people under the age of 16: our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about visitors to the website under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check if a guest is over 16 years old. We encourage parents to engage with their children's online activities to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
- citizen service number (BSN)
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Green Talent B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to be able to call or send an e-mail if this is necessary for the performance of our services
- informing you about changes to our services and products
- Green Talent B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. data needed to submit a tax return.
Automated decision making
Green Talent B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without the participation of a person (e.g. an employee of Green Talent B.V.). Green Talent B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems: Regelneef and Freepack, contact for services and cooperation, handling of legal obligations..
How long do we store personal data?
Green Talent B.V. does not store your personal data for longer than is absolutely necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. For the following (categories) of personal data, we use the following retention periods: (Category) personal data > Personal data for product and service contact moments for an indefinite period.
Sharing personal information with third parties
Green Talent B.V. provides services only to third parties and only when necessary to perform our contract with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies or similar techniques we use
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
The user has the right to inspect their personal data, correct or delete them. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Green Talent B.V. and you have the right to data protection.
Translated from www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)