RekruterTo expand our team in Przemysl (Poland) we are looking for an enthusiastic recruiter.
Who is Green Talent?
At Green Talent we understand temporary work better. How is that possible? We started out as a temporary employment agency, supporting a production company in greenhouse horticulture. That's why we are closer to employers than any other temporary employment agency. You can still feel that experience every day. In our decisive approach, our solution-oriented mentality and especially in our perfect service. We have an answer to every question. And with a well-oiled team behind the scenes, we also keep a close eye on the organisation of the work. It is not without reason that the number of clients and flex-workers that hire Green Talent for production work is growing remarkably fast.
What will you do?
As a recruiter you will take care of the mediation process within our organisation. Your most important task is to actively recruit and select temporary employees at blue collar level in greenhouse and production, and to mediate them to a suitable position. You select and look for recruitment channels and conduct interviews with candidates, take tests if necessary, make selections and ensure the right match between candidate and client. In this versatile position, you are also co-responsible for setting up campaigns and a recruitment plan for candidates.
Green Talent also offers you the opportunity to work internationally, if you do not have this experience yet, it is a great next step in your career.
What is offered to you?
Green Talent offers an attractive remuneration package. Besides good primary and secondary terms of employment and an attractive pension scheme, we offer you a very challenging job in a young, enterprising and economically healthy work environment with plenty of room for individual development and growth.
What is expected of you and what do you bring with you?
- A minimum of University (higher professional education/ master) work and thinking level;
- Experience in the temporary agency sector, with recruitment (of international flex workers);
- Good command of the Polish and English languages, Multiple foreign languages are a preference;
- Flexible, stress resistant, persuasive, proactive, creative, commercially minded, customer-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- Active on Social Media, such as LinkedIn and (inter)national job boards;
- Living in the Przemysl area, or willing to move.
More information or apply directly?
Are you interested in this position and does the profile match your qualities? Then send your CV and motivation to Reinier de Groot at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more information 0031 167-745022.